GOVERNING BOARD INFORMATION
Governing Board Vision Statement
We aspire to support, positively challenge and enable the Head teacher and staff to fulfil the school's Vision Statement for the children of West Heath Nursery School.
Our vision is that, as a Governing Board, we will support the Head teacher in driving improvements, safeguarding all children and developing links with parents, stakeholders and the wider community of West Heath Nursery School.
We envisage a school where children feel safe, take time to think, reflect, have fun and experience success.
Our Full Governing Board meets once per half term and is currently made up of the following members:
- Jacqui Jackson - Head Teacher
- Alison McConnell - Chair of Governors, Co-opted Governor, Safer Recruitment
- Joanna Leavy - Vice Chair of Governors, Co-opted Governor, Pay Committee, Website
- Maggy Kelly - LA Governor
- Michelle Aldworth - Staff Governor and Link Governor
- Sam Dovey - Parent Governor, EYPP and Lead for SEND, Pay Committee
- Gemma Holz- Parent Governor
- Rhian Thompson- Clerk to the Governing Board
- 2x Vacancies - Parent Governor and Co-opted
NB All Governors have full voting rights at each Full Governing Body Meeting.