West Heath Nursery School
“a place where we feel safe, take time to think, reflect, have fun and experience success"
Grade 2 (£18,065 - £19,945 pro rata)
Part-time, Temporary, 13.5 hours per week, term time only
Spring & Summer Term
West Heath Nursery School “is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment”
The Governors are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, friendly, organised person to join our busy school office. The successful candidate must:
- be flexible, well-organised and able to work in what can sometimes be a pressurised environment
- have previous office experience, preferably in a school setting
- be a team player as well as being able to work using initiative
- be able to communicate effectively with staff, pupils, parents and visitors
- be able to display an appropriate level of confidentiality, data protection and security awareness
- have the ability to work calmly under pressure whilst maintaining a professional attitude at all times
Main duties will include:
- Being the first point of contact for all visitors to school both in person and on the telephone.
- Carrying out typing and general administrative duties for members of the Management Team and Teaching staff.
If you would like to apply for this position, please fill in the form below and return it to email@example.com
or contact the school on 0121 475 2672.
Closing date: 12pm on Monday 6th January 2020.
The Governing Board of West Heath Nursery School is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in employment whereby individuals are selected, trained, promoted and treated on the basis of their relevant merits, skills and competency.